Cancellation Policy for Mobile Service
Due to the nature of our business, we have a strict Cancellation Policy. Please ensure you read and understand our cancellation policy.
I do understand that sometimes things need to change but please understand that at Dermalase I rely on appointments being honoured by my clients, or adequate notice given of any changes.
Bookings must be secured with a Credit Card. If you wish to pay cash on the day that is fine but the card must be supplied in the event of a Cancellation or a No Show.
- You will be sent an SMS confirmation message 48hours prior to your scheduled appointment with me, with an opportunity to reply YES you are coming or NO you are not.
- Our policy is minimum 24hrs notice to Cancel or Reschedule your Appointment.
- If less than 24hrs notice is given, this incurs a Cancellation Fee of 50% of the full price of the treatment.
- Forgotten appointments or No shows incur 50% fee of the full price of the treatment.
These fees then come off the secured credit card.
- If you have any current vouchers & any of these situations occur, the fee will be taken from the total value of the voucher.
Please remember, it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.